Volkswagen Ameo Vs Tata Tigor JTP comparison
Compare Volkswagen Ameo and Tata Tigor JTP
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Ameo Vs Tata Tigor JTP on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volkswagen Ameo starts at ₹ 6.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Ameo costs ₹ 7.22 Lakh, whereas the Volkswagen Ameo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tigor JTP starts at ₹ 7.59 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Ameo base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Tata Tigor JTP base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Ameo gets 74 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tigor JTP comes in 110 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volkswagen Ameo and Tata Tigor JTP
The Hyundai Xcent Facelift and the Volkswagen Ameo are both good-looking, feature rich and comes with capable powertrain options. So which one is a better choice? Let's find out. Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Ameo
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra Racing To Plant A Tree For Every Twitch Viewer During Race At Home Challenge Finale This Weekend
- Toyota Hikes Prices Across Range From June; Vellfire And Camry Prices To Increase In July
- World Environment Day 2020: Future Of Electric Two-Wheelers In India
- BMW Announces Green Initiatives For Sustainable Production At Its Chennai Plant
- All-Women W Series Cancelled For 2020, Will Return In 2021
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?