Volkswagen Vento Vs Fiat Linea comparison
Compare Volkswagen Vento and Fiat Linea
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Vento Vs Fiat Linea on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea starts at ₹ 7.16 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea costs ₹ 8.62 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.91 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Volkswagen Vento starts at ₹ 8.97 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.3 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Volkswagen Vento base Petrol returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea gets 2 Petrol 112, 123 bhp engines and 92 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volkswagen Vento comes in 109 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Vento
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Skoda Octavia RS Unveiled With A Plug-In Hybrid Variant
- 2020 Audi RS7 Sportback India Launch Details Out
- Max Biaggi Eyes New Land Speed Record On Voxan Motorcycle
- 2021 MG ZS Facelift Goes On Sale In The UK
- Piaggio Group Secures 60 Million Euro Loan To Fund R&D
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review