Aston Martin Vantage Vs BMW i8 comparison
Compare Aston Martin Vantage and BMW i8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Aston Martin Vantage Vs BMW i8 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW i8 starts at ₹ 2.62 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Aston Martin Vantage starts at ₹ 2.95 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW i8 base Petrol engine returns 48 kmpl. The Aston Martin Vantage base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW i8 gets 228 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Aston Martin Vantage comes in 503 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 30, 2018 01:22 PM
The BMW i8 has already established a benchmark for performance in the plug-in hybrid space. The new model year brings a drivetrain update with more power and increased driving range. It also... Read More
Related Comparison of Aston Martin Vantage
- Hyundai Verna Vs Aston Martin Vantage
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs BMW M4
- Porsche 911 Vs Aston Martin Vantage
- Ferrari Portofino Vs Aston Martin Vantage
- BMW Z4 Vs Aston Martin Vantage
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs Ferrari 812 Superfast
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs Volvo XC90
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Partners With ICICI Bank To Offer Flexible EMI Schemes
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Starts Arriving At Dealership Ahead of Launch
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Working On A New Platform Between 350 cc And 650 cc
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?