Audi A6 Vs BMW 5 Series Vs Volvo S60 Cross Country comparison
Compare Audi A6 and BMW 5 Series and Volvo S60 Cross Country
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A6 Vs BMW 5 Series Vs Volvo S60 Cross Country on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 54.42 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 59.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 55.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 60.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 60.9 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 5 Series comes with a price tag of ₹ 68.4 Lakh Lastly, the Diesel Volvo S60 Cross Country starts at ₹ 44.27 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The BMW 5 Series base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 19 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Volvo S60 Cross Country Diesel basic model, on the other hand, gives 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW 5 Series comes in 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 261, 187 bhp engines. Lastly, the Volvo S60 Cross Country is offered in 190 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Audi A6
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Google To Add Calendar And Other Driver-Focused Apps In Android Auto
- Toyota Gazoo e-Racing Launched In India With The GR Supra Gran Turismo Cup 2020
- Kawasaki Versys 650 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 6.79 Lakh
- MotoGP: Portimao Circuit In Portugal To Host Final Round Of 2020
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Rise By 30 Per Cent In July Compared To June 2020
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review