BMW 5 Series Vs Maserati Ghibli comparison
Compare BMW 5 Series and Maserati Ghibli
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 5 Series Vs Maserati Ghibli on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 55.4 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 60.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 60.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW 5 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 68.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Ghibli starts at ₹ 1.31 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.44 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Ghibli costs ₹ 1.34 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Ghibli comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.42 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 5 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Maserati Ghibli base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 5 Series gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines, whereas the Maserati Ghibli comes in 2 Petrol 350, 430 bhp engines and 275 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW 5 Series
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen Introduces Lease Options, Flexible Finance Plans To Push Sales During Lockdown
- Daimler India To Invest Rs. 2,277 Crore To Expand CV Production At Tamil Nadu Plant
- TVS Motor Company Q4 Profits Slump 44.80 Per Cent; Annual Profits Down By 11.6 Per Cent
- Nissan Motor Set For A Major Overhaul Leading To Sustainable Growth And Financial Stability
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Design Patented In Europe
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?