BMW X3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLC comparison
Compare BMW X3 and Mercedes-Benz GLC
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLC on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X3 starts at ₹ 58.8 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X3 costs ₹ 56 Lakh, whereas the BMW X3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 58.8 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLC starts at ₹ 52.75 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLC costs ₹ 57.75 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X3 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLC base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X3 gets 249 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLC comes in 194 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X3
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Lamborghini Sian Roadster Hybrid Unveiled In Italy
- F1: Fernando Alonso To Return To Formula 1 With Renault In 2021
- NGT Dismisses Plea To Allow 15 Year Petrol Vehicles During Corona Pandemic
- 2021 Ducati Multistrada V4 Latest Spy Shots
- Tata Motors Introduces Special Finance Schemes For Tiago, Altroz, & Nexon
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review