BMW X4 Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 comparison
Compare BMW X4 and Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X4 Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 starts at ₹ 77.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 87.48 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X4 starts at ₹ 63.5 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 60.6 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X4 comes with a price tag of ₹ 65.9 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The BMW X4 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 15 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 gets 367 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW X4 comes in 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW X4
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Range Rover EV And Jaguar XJ Electric Delayed Owing To The Pandemic
- Tata Tiago Soccer Edition Spotted At Dealership Sans Camouflage
- Ducati Introduces MyDucati Mobile App For Customers
- Hyundai To Discontinue Venue Manual In The US From 2021
- 2021 Skoda Octavia Spotted Testing In India Sans Camouflage
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review