Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra XUV500 comparison
Compare Force Motors Gurkha and Mahindra XUV500
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra XUV500 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra XUV500 starts at ₹ 12.31 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 18.63 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Force Motors Gurkha starts at ₹ 9.75 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.3 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV500 base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Force Motors Gurkha base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV500 gets 153 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Force Motors Gurkha comes in 3 Diesel 85, 138, 84 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Force Motors Gurkha
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Thar
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Tata Hexa
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Nissan Kicks Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Tata Sumo
- Hyundai Creta Vs Nissan Kicks
- MG Hector Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Maruti Suzuki Announces Extension Of Free Service, Warranty Till June 30 2020
- Datsun redi-GO Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Daimler India Offers Free Vehicle Check-Up Sanitisation Drive To BharatBenz Customers
- Lego Makes A Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 Scale Model For Sportscar Fans
- Exclusive: Triumph Rocket 3 GT Coming To India Next Year
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?