Ford Figo Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis comparison
Compare Ford Figo and Maruti Suzuki Ignis
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Figo Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Figo starts at ₹ 5.39 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.7 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford Figo costs ₹ 6.13 Lakh, whereas the Ford Figo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 7.85 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis starts at ₹ 4.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.2 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Figo base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 26 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Ignis base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Figo gets 2 Petrol 87, 110 bhp engines and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ignis comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine.
Nov 03, 2015 05:29 PM
The number of cars in the hatchback segment has grown over the years and we've seen a significant rise in the number of car manufacturers eyeing for the prize. We put two cars to the test today to... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford Figo and Maruti Suzuki Ignis
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
A few years ago, the hottest growing segment (in terms of launches) was the cross-hatchback segment. Strangely though, for a country that loves its sub-compact SUVs, cross-hatchbacks haven't taken... Read More
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is out there to prove a point, but it still has to go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, before it poses to be a threat to the segment leader. So, we compare... Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
Related Comparison of Ford Figo
- Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's China Sales Hit Record High In March: Report
- 2020 Mahindra Scorpio BS6: All You Need To Know
- Honda Transalp May Make A Comeback In 2021
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Deferred Owing To Coronavirus Lockdown
- MG Motor India Plans Women's Hostel Near Halol Plant
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review