Honda Accord Vs Audi A3 comparison
Compare Honda Accord and Audi A3
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda Accord Vs Audi A3 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A3 starts at ₹ 33.1 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 35.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A3 costs ₹ 34.91 Lakh, whereas the Audi A3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 36.69 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Honda Accord starts at ₹ 43.21 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A3 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Honda Accord base Hybrid returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A3 gets 148 bhp Petrol engine and 141 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Honda Accord comes in 181 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Accord
- Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's China Sales Hit Record High In March: Report
- 2020 Mahindra Scorpio BS6: All You Need To Know
- Honda Transalp May Make A Comeback In 2021
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Deferred Owing To Coronavirus Lockdown
- MG Motor India Plans Women's Hostel Near Halol Plant
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review