Honda Amaze Vs Hyundai Aura comparison
Compare Honda Amaze and Hyundai Aura
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda Amaze Vs Hyundai Aura on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Amaze starts at ₹ 6.1 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.76 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Amaze costs ₹ 7.56 Lakh, whereas the Honda Amaze Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.96 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Aura starts at ₹ 5.8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.55 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Aura costs ₹ 7.74 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Aura comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.23 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Amaze base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Hyundai Aura base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Amaze gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 99, 79 bhp engines, whereas the Hyundai Aura comes in 2 Petrol 100, 83 bhp engines and 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda Amaze and Hyundai Aura
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Honda Amaze
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Honda Amaze
- Honda Amaze Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda Amaze E MT Petrol Vs Honda Amaze E MT Petrol
- Honda Amaze Vs Datsun Redi GO
- Honda Amaze Vs Ford Figo Aspire
- Honda Amaze Vs Honda Jazz
- Honda Amaze Vs Hyundai Xcent
- Honda Amaze Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Honda Amaze Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.33 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki Extends Support To Customers In Cyclone Hit Regions
- Ola Electric To Launch An Electric Two-Wheeler In 2021; Acquires Amsterdam-Based Etergo
- Tesla To Cut Car Prices In North America, China
- Volkswagen In Final Talks To Seal Biggest M&A Deals In China's EV Sector: Report
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?