Honda Amaze Vs Tata Altroz comparison
Compare Honda Amaze and Tata Altroz
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda Amaze Vs Tata Altroz on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Amaze starts at ₹ 6.1 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.76 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Amaze costs ₹ 7.56 Lakh, whereas the Honda Amaze Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.96 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Altroz starts at ₹ 5.29 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.74 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Altroz costs ₹ 6.99 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Altroz comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.34 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Amaze base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Tata Altroz base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 25 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Amaze gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 99, 79 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Altroz comes in 86 bhp Petrol engine and 90 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 11, 2019 12:34 PM
The all-new Tata Altroz is finally ready to make its market debut. Tata has loaded the car with a massive feature list, some segment firsts like custom packs across variants and exciting design.... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda Amaze and Tata Altroz
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Honda Amaze
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Honda Amaze
- Honda Amaze Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda Amaze E MT Petrol Vs Honda Amaze E MT Petrol
- Honda Amaze Vs Datsun Redi GO
- Honda Amaze Vs Ford Figo Aspire
- Honda Amaze Vs Honda Jazz
- Honda Amaze Vs Hyundai Xcent
- Honda Amaze Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Honda Amaze Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Royal Enfield Will Continue To Sell Motorcycles With The BS6 350 cc UCE Engine
- 2021 BMW 5 Series Facelift Revealed; Gets Improved Styling, Mild Hybrid Tech
- Remembering Gaurav Jani: Award-Winning Film-Maker & Adventure Rider
- Skoda Auto India Plans To Expand Its Network To Over 200 Touch Points By 2025
- Okinawa To Offer Custom Hand Painting Service For Its Electric Scooter Customers
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?