Honda CR-V Vs Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace comparison
Compare Honda CR-V and Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda CR-V Vs Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda CR-V starts at ₹ 28.27 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Honda CR-V costs ₹ 30.67 Lakh, whereas the Honda CR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 32.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace starts at ₹ 33.12 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CR-V base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace base Petrol returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CR-V gets 154 bhp Petrol engine and 120 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace comes in 187 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CR-V
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW Group Worldwide Sales Decline By 23 Per Cent In First Half Of 2020
- Tesla Model 3 Expected To Arrive In India Soon, Hints CEO Elon Musk
- Tesla Rival Rivian Adds $2.5 Billion Investment Led By T. Rowe Price
- F1: Mugello And Sochi Circuits Added To 2020 Formula 1 Calendar
- BMW iX3 Electric SUV To Be Unveiled On July 14
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review