Hyundai Elantra Vs BMW 5 Series comparison
Compare Hyundai Elantra and BMW 5 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Elantra Vs BMW 5 Series on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 55.4 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 60.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 60.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW 5 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 68.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Elantra starts at ₹ 17.6 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.55 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Elantra costs ₹ 18.7 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Elantra comes with a price tag of ₹ 20.65 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 5 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Hyundai Elantra base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 15 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 5 Series gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 261, 187 bhp engines, whereas the Hyundai Elantra comes in 150 bhp Petrol engine and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Elantra
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Widens Taxi App To Japan's Tokyo But Ride-Sharing Still Barred
- Intelligent Manual Transmission or iMT Explained
- Mahindra Launches New 'The Mahindra Classics' Campaign To Commemorate Its Automotive Heritage
- Permissible Dimensions Of Various Categories Of Passenger And Goods Vehicles Changed
- 2020 BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Spotted Testing In India For The First Time
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review