Hyundai Grand i10 Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Ford Freestyle comparison
Compare Hyundai Grand i10 and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and Ford Freestyle
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Grand i10 Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Ford Freestyle on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Wagon R starts at ₹ 4.46 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R costs ₹ 5.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Grand i10 starts at ₹ 5.87 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.97 Lakh for range topping Petrol model Lastly, the Petrol Ford Freestyle starts at ₹ 5.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.69 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford Freestyle costs ₹ 7.34 Lakh, whereas the Ford Freestyle Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.79 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 33 kmpl. The Hyundai Grand i10 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl. The Ford Freestyle Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 19 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 24 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R gets 2 Petrol 67, 82 bhp engines and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Hyundai Grand i10 comes in 83 bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Ford Freestyle is offered in 95 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Jan 31, 2019 07:56 AM
The new Wagon R gets more character in the face. The style factor comes in with the new headlamp cluster, front grille and all that metal work I was referring to. The floating roof and smartly... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Grand i10 and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and Ford Freestyle
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
The rivalry of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and the Hyundai Santro goes back to more than a decade and with the new generation models, both car makers have designed hem to be modern and have added a... Read More
A few years ago, the hottest growing segment (in terms of launches) was the cross-hatchback segment. Strangely though, for a country that loves its sub-compact SUVs, cross-hatchbacks haven't taken... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Grand i10
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW Files Patents For Road-Sensing Traction Control
- Ducati Multistrada V4 To Get 1,158 cc V4 Engine
- Ford Endeavour Sport vs Ford Endeavour: What's Different?
- Next-Generation Hyundai i20 Premium Hatchback Caught Testing In India Again
- Ford Applies For German COVID-19 Loan Guarantees: Report
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review