Hyundai Tucson Vs Audi Q5 comparison
Compare Hyundai Tucson and Audi Q5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Tucson Vs Audi Q5 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q5 starts at ₹ 50.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 56.21 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q5 costs ₹ 50.21 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 56.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.3 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.52 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 24.35 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Tucson comes with a price tag of ₹ 27.03 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q5 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Hyundai Tucson base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q5 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Tucson comes in 150 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Hyundai Tucson
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Wins Third Consecutive 24 Hours Le Mans
- MotoGP: Vinales Wins Emilia Romagna GP
- 2020 BMW R 18 First Edition: First Look
- Skoda To Add 100 New Dealers In India By The End Of 2020
- Porsche Unveils 2.1 MWh Mobile Charging System For EVs
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review