Hyundai Tucson Vs Hyundai Elantra comparison
Compare Hyundai Tucson and Hyundai Elantra
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Tucson Vs Hyundai Elantra on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Elantra starts at ₹ 17.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.55 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Elantra costs ₹ 18.7 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Elantra Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.65 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.3 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.52 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 24.35 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Tucson comes with a price tag of ₹ 27.03 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Elantra base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The Hyundai Tucson base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Elantra gets 150 bhp Petrol engine and 113 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Tucson comes in 150 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Hyundai Tucson
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Ather 450X Collector's Edition To Be Unveiled This Month
- Langden 250 cc Two-Stroke To Be Unveiled At 2020 Salon Prive Event
- Turkey Tests Its First Flying Car Prototype
- KTM 250 Adventure Launch Details Revealed
- Supreme Court Allows Registration Of BS4 Diesel Vehicle Purchased Before April 1 For Essential Public Services Use
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review