Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up comparison
Compare Isuzu D-Max and Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up starts at ₹ 6.51 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.66 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up costs ₹ 7.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max starts at ₹ 6.87 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.09 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up base Diesel engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up gets 63 bhp Diesel engine and 52 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Isuzu D-Max comes in 134 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Isuzu D-Max
- Isuzu D-Max Single Cab Vs Isuzu D-Max Single Cab
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up Vs Tata Nexon
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Karma Revero GT Updated With Sports And Performance Packages
- Jaguar Land Rover Raises $705 Million Loan From Chinese Banks
- GM Plans Electric Van For Business Users In Bid To Pre-Empt Tesla
- Next-Generation Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing In India Again During Lockdown
- Polestar To Open 20 Showrooms In China To Compete With Tesla
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?