Jaguar F-Type Vs Maserati Ghibli comparison
Compare Jaguar F-Type and Maserati Ghibli
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar F-Type Vs Maserati Ghibli on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar F-Type starts at ₹ 95.12 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.42 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Ghibli starts at ₹ 1.31 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.44 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Ghibli costs ₹ 1.34 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Ghibli comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.42 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar F-Type base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Maserati Ghibli base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar F-Type gets 3 Petrol 296, 443, 567 bhp engines, whereas the Maserati Ghibli comes in 2 Petrol 350, 430 bhp engines and 275 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Jaguar F-Type
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- MotoGP: Quartararo Wins Catalan GP; Takes Back Lead In Standings
- F1: Bottas Wins Russian GP As Hamilton Fails To Equal Schumacher's Record At Sochi
- Offers On BS6 Cars: Discounts Of Up To Rs. 80,000 On Tata Harrier, Nexon, Tiago And Tigor In September
- Volkswagen India Launches Das WeltAuto Excellence Centers For Pre-Owned Cars
- Volkswagen And Uber Launch Pilot Project With Electric Vehicles In Berlin
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review