Jaguar XE Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA comparison
Compare Jaguar XE and Mercedes-Benz CLA
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar XE Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz CLA starts at ₹ 35.99 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz CLA costs ₹ 31.72 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz CLA Diesel top-end costs ₹ 36.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jaguar XE starts at ₹ 44.98 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 46.33 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jaguar XE costs ₹ 44.98 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jaguar XE comes with a price tag of ₹ 46.33 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz CLA base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Jaguar XE base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz CLA gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 134 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jaguar XE comes in 246 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Jaguar XE
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS Launch Date Announced
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- New Triumph Tiger 900 Launch Details Revealed
- China's Geely Raises $836 Million From Share Sale
- Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro To Be Priced At Around Rs. 16 Lakh
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?