Jaguar XE Vs Mercedes-Benz GLC comparison
Compare Jaguar XE and Mercedes-Benz GLC
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar XE Vs Mercedes-Benz GLC on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar XE starts at ₹ 44.98 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 46.33 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jaguar XE costs ₹ 44.98 Lakh, whereas the Jaguar XE Diesel top-end costs ₹ 46.33 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLC starts at ₹ 52.75 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLC costs ₹ 57.75 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar XE base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLC base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar XE gets 246 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLC comes in 194 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Jaguar XE
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 KTM 250 Duke: Top 7 Bikes You Can Buy At Similar Price
- Mahindra Withdraws Bid To Supply Trucks To The US Postal Service
- Kia Sonet GT Line Trim: All You Need To Know
- Delhi Government Announces Benefits Of Up To Rs. 1.5 Lakh On EVs
- Hero Electric Is The Market Leader For High-Speed Electric Two-Wheelers In First Four Months Of FY'21
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review