Jaguar XE Vs Volvo S60 Cross Country comparison
Compare Jaguar XE and Volvo S60 Cross Country
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar XE Vs Volvo S60 Cross Country on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar XE starts at ₹ 44.98 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 46.33 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jaguar XE costs ₹ 44.98 Lakh, whereas the Jaguar XE Diesel top-end costs ₹ 46.33 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo S60 Cross Country starts at ₹ 44.27 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar XE base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Volvo S60 Cross Country base Diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar XE gets 246 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo S60 Cross Country comes in 190 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Jaguar XE
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Valtteri Bottas Wins Austrian GP; Hamilton Penalty Puts Honda On Podium
- Bajaj Auto Unions Seek Plant Closure After 250 Test COVID-19 Positive
- Lamborghini Likely To Unveil A New Sports Car Next Week
- MG Hector Plus SUV Teaser Video Reveals Captain Seats
- F1: Bottas Beats Hamilton For Pole Position At Formula 1's Inauguration Race In Austria
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review