Jeep Compass Vs Toyota Fortuner comparison
Compare Jeep Compass and Toyota Fortuner
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Compass Vs Toyota Fortuner on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 28.66 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 30.25 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 30.67 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Fortuner Diesel top-end costs ₹ 34.43 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 15.6 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 21.67 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 16.61 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jeep Compass comes with a price tag of ₹ 27.6 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Fortuner base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Jeep Compass base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Fortuner gets 164 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jeep Compass comes in 161 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 171, 170 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Compass and Toyota Fortuner
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Jeep Compass
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Permissible Dimensions Of Various Categories Of Passenger And Goods Vehicles Changed
- 2020 BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Spotted Testing In India For The First Time
- Top 5 Turbo Petrol SUVs In India Under Rs. 20 Lakh
- Skoda Octavia G-Tec CNG Variant Introduced For European Markets
- New All India Tourist Vehicles Permit Rules Proposed
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review