Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross comparison
Compare Kia Seltos and MG Hector and Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector costs ₹ 13.88 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.73 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.29 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 10.34 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Kia Seltos comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.34 Lakh Lastly, the Diesel Maruti Suzuki S-Cross starts at ₹ 8.81 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Kia Seltos base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Diesel basic model, on the other hand, gives 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Kia Seltos comes in 2 Petrol 113, 138 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross is offered in 89 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Kia Seltos and MG Hector and Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
The compact SUV segment in India has experienced rapid growth in recent years. Case in point, the arrival of cars like the Renault Duster, Ford EcoSport, and the Nissan Terrano - these cars have... Read More
Related Comparison of Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Jeep Compass
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs MINI Countryman
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Kia Seltos
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Renault Kwid Vs Kia Seltos
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India Records 92.35 Per Cent Decline In Domestic Sales
- 2021 BMW 4 Series Coupe Images Leaked Ahead Of Global Debut
- FMSCI Nominates CS Santosh & Aishwarya Pissay For 2020 Arjuna Award
- Car Sales Fell By 48% Between January-May 2020; Industry Saw 84% Decline In May: Report
- Auto Sales May 2020: Mahindra Tractor Sales Up By 2% In The Domestic Market
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?