Lexus ES Vs Lexus NX comparison
Compare Lexus ES and Lexus NX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus ES Vs Lexus NX on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus ES starts at ₹ 51.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 56.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus NX starts at ₹ 54.78 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 57.18 Lakh for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus ES base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Lexus NX base Hybrid returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus ES gets 176 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus NX comes in 194 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus ES
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Bullit Hero 125 Retro Scrambler Unveiled
- Maserati's First Hybrid Car Coming Soon
- BharatBenz Launches 5228TT- Tractor Trailer In India
- 7 Things To Check In Your Vehicle Post The Cyclone
- Renault Finalises 5 Billion Euro State-Backed Loan
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?