Lexus ES Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 comparison
Compare Lexus ES and Mercedes-AMG C 63
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus ES Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG C 63 starts at ₹ 1.33 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus ES starts at ₹ 51.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 56.95 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG C 63 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Lexus ES base Petrol returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG C 63 gets 503 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus ES comes in 176 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Lexus ES
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Independence Day: Top 5 Motorcycles In India Post 1947
- New-Gen Mahindra Thar India Debut Live Updates: Features, Specifications, Images, Launch Details
- Upcoming Kia Sonet Dimensions And Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- New-Generation Mahindra Thar: What We Know So Far
- Emula Electric Superbike Can Emulate Internal Combustion Engines
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review