Lexus NX Vs Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe comparison
Compare Lexus NX and Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus NX Vs Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe starts at ₹ 62.7 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe costs ₹ 63.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus NX starts at ₹ 54.78 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 57.18 Lakh for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe base Petrol engine returns 0 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 0 kmpl. The Lexus NX base Hybrid returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 241 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus NX comes in 194 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus NX
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Launched; Priced At Rs. 7.99 Lakh
- New-Generation Honda City Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 10.89 Lakh
- Nissan Bets On New Ariya Electric SUV To Symbolise Its Global Revamp, But Sales Plans Modest
- Maruti Suzuki Issues Recall For WagonR And Baleno
- Exclusive: Classic Legends To Revive Yezdi Brand With An All-Electric Motorcycle
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review