Lexus RC F Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe comparison
Compare Lexus RC F and Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus RC F Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe starts at ₹ 2.55 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus RC F starts at ₹ 2 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Lexus RC F base Petrol returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe gets 612 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus RC F comes in 471 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus RC F
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- UK Car Output Could Fall To Lowest Level In Decades After Virus Hit
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Maruti Suzuki Announces Extension Of Free Service, Warranty Till June 30 2020
- Datsun redi-GO Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Daimler India Offers Free Vehicle Check-Up Sanitisation Drive To BharatBenz Customers
- Lego Makes A Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 Scale Model For Sportscar Fans
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?