Lexus RX Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport comparison
Compare Lexus RX and Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus RX Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Sport starts at ₹ 1.15 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.87 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport costs ₹ 1.04 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.49 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus RX starts at ₹ 99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.29 Crore for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Lexus RX base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport gets 3 Petrol 335, 503, 567 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 255, 335 bhp engines, whereas the Lexus RX comes in 308 bhp Hybrid engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Lexus RX
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Engine Details Revealed; Launch Imminent
- Updated 2020 Kia Stinger Revealed In South Korea
- Audi Dealership Destroyed In The Beirut Explosion
- Skoda Enyaq iV Teased Ahead Of Reveal In September
- Ford Freestyle Flair Edition Launched In India; Prices Start Rs. 7.69 Lakh
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review