Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Fiat Punto Pure comparison
Compare Mahindra e2oPlus and Fiat Punto Pure
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Fiat Punto Pure on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Punto Pure starts at ₹ 4.82 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Punto Pure costs ₹ 5.76 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e2oPlus starts at ₹ 7.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.33 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Punto Pure base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra e2oPlus base Electric returns 100 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Punto Pure gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra e2oPlus comes in 25 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra e2oPlus
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Mahindra e2oPlus P4 Vs Mahindra e2oPlus P4
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio X Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago NRG Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Tata Tiago NRG
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Bajaj Qute Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Announces Discount Offers On Selected Models In June
- Audi Launches Project Artemis; New Efficient Electric Car Coming In 2024
- Ola Begins Services In Over 200 Cities In India; Commits Rs. 500 Crore Towards Safety Initiatives Globally
- 2021 Karma Revero GT Updated With Sports And Performance Packages
- Jaguar Land Rover Raises $705 Million Loan From Chinese Banks
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?