Mahindra KUV100 NXT Vs Mahindra NuvoSport comparison
Compare Mahindra KUV100 NXT and Mahindra NuvoSport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra KUV100 NXT Vs Mahindra NuvoSport on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra KUV100 NXT starts at ₹ 5.54 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.16 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra NuvoSport starts at ₹ 7.77 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.26 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The Mahindra NuvoSport base Diesel returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT gets 82 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra NuvoSport comes in 100 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra KUV100 NXT and Mahindra NuvoSport
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is out there to prove a point, but it still has to go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, before it poses to be a threat to the segment leader. So, we compare... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra KUV100 NXT
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Tata Tiago
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Audi A8
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Renault Kwid
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Tata Nexon
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- New Triumph Tiger 900 Launch Details Revealed
- China's Geely Raises $836 Million From Share Sale
- Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro To Be Priced At Around Rs. 16 Lakh
- Piaggio Donates Over 11,000 Ration Kits To Auto Driver Families Affected By COVID-19
- 2020 BMW 6-Series Gran Turismo Facelift Unveiled
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?