Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Tata Tiago NRG comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Tiago NRG
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Tata Tiago NRG on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.41 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.3 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago NRG starts at ₹ 5.61 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl. The Tata Tiago NRG base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Tata Tiago NRG comes in 85 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Tiago NRG
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Savic C-Series Electric Motorcycle Goes Into Production
- 2020 Skoda Karoq: What To Expect
- Bentley's New Rainbow Bacalar Model Keeps Employees Busy During Lockdown
- 2020 Skoda Rapid 1.0 TSI: Price Expectation In India
- Mercedes-Benz Employees At US HQ Asked To Work From Home Till End Of 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?