Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Volkswagen Ameo comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Dzire and Volkswagen Ameo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Volkswagen Ameo on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volkswagen Ameo starts at ₹ 6.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Ameo costs ₹ 7.22 Lakh, whereas the Volkswagen Ameo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire starts at ₹ 5.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.8 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Ameo base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Dzire base Petrol returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Ameo gets 74 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Dzire comes in 89 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Dzire and Volkswagen Ameo
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
The Hyundai Xcent Facelift and the Volkswagen Ameo are both good-looking, feature rich and comes with capable powertrain options. So which one is a better choice? Let's find out. Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
We pit the new Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS with its closest rival Tata Zest AMT to which one is the better sub-compact sedan with a diesel AMT. Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Volkswagen Vento Vs Hyundai Verna
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Honda Amaze
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Tata Zest
- Hyundai Verna Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs MG Hector
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Ford Figo Aspire
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Kia Seltos
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- ZF Completes Acquisition Of WABCO's Commercial Vehicle Technology
- Anand Mahindra Says This Armoured Vehicle Is One Of The 'Meanest Machines'
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister
- Moving House With The Renault Triber
- Hyundai's New 7-Seater MPV Spotted Testing In South Korea
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?