Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Datsun Redi GO comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki S-Presso and Datsun Redi GO
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Datsun Redi GO on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Redi GO starts at ₹ 2.68 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso starts at ₹ 3.69 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.91 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Redi GO base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Redi GO gets 2 Petrol 53, 67 bhp engines, whereas the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Bajaj Qute
- Ford Figo Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Renault Kwid Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso STD Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso STD
- Ford EcoSport Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Honda Amaze Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Honda City Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Partners With ICICI Bank To Offer Flexible EMI Schemes
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Starts Arriving At Dealership Ahead of Launch
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Working On A New Platform Between 350 cc And 650 cc
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?