Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Jaguar XE comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG C 43 and Jaguar XE
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Jaguar XE on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar XE starts at ₹ 44.98 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 46.33 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jaguar XE costs ₹ 44.98 Lakh, whereas the Jaguar XE Diesel top-end costs ₹ 46.33 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG C 43 starts at ₹ 48.74 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar XE base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar XE gets 246 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG C 43 comes in 365 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Audi RS7 Sportback
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- BMW M2 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Audi RS5
- Honda Amaze Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs BMW M3
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Announces Discount Offers On Selected Models In June
- Audi Launches Project Artemis; New Efficient Electric Car Coming In 2024
- Ola Begins Services In Over 200 Cities In India; Commits Rs. 500 Crore Towards Safety Initiatives Globally
- 2021 Karma Revero GT Updated With Sports And Performance Packages
- Jaguar Land Rover Raises $705 Million Loan From Chinese Banks
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?