Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe Vs BMW M5 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GT and Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe and BMW M5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe Vs BMW M5 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M5 starts at ₹ 1.44 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.55 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe starts at ₹ 2.6 Crore Lastly, the Petrol Mercedes-AMG GT starts at ₹ 2.27 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.48 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M5 base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe base Petrol returns 11 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GT Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M5 gets 2 Petrol 592, 616 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe comes in 612 bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Mercedes-AMG GT is offered in 2 Petrol 469, 577 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GT
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- MotoGP: Vinales Takes Second Consecutive Pole For Emilia Romagna GP As Bagnaia's Lap Gets Cancelled
- Mahindra’s Thar #1 To Be Auctioned Online For A Charitable Cause
- Skoda Kodiaq RS Not Coming To India
- Volkswagen In Talks To Sell Bugatti To Croatia's Rimac: Report
- Hyundai Announces Premium Assurance Program For Tucson & Elantra Customers
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review