Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mahindra Marazzo comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz V-Class and Mahindra Marazzo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mahindra Marazzo on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Marazzo starts at ₹ 10.35 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.77 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz V-Class starts at ₹ 68.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.1 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Marazzo base Diesel engine returns 18 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz V-Class base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Marazzo gets 121 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz V-Class comes in 160 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-Benz V-Class and Mahindra Marazzo
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Jeep Compass
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Kia Carnival Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- BMW Z4 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Toyota Vellfire Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan
- Moving House With The Renault Triber
- Hyundai's New 7-Seater MPV Spotted Testing In South Korea
- Triumph Street Triple R India Launch Confirmed
- Hyundai Manufactures 5000 Units In May For Export Markets
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?