Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai Tucson comparison
Compare Nissan Kicks and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai Tucson on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.3 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 23.52 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 24.35 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 27.03 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 9.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.15 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Nissan Kicks base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 150 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Nissan Kicks comes in 104 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Kicks and Hyundai Tucson
Related Comparison of Nissan Kicks
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Jawa Perak Deliveries To Begin Soon
- A List Of Old Cars and Their Updated Models On Sale Together
- Jawa India Marks 18th International Jawa Day With Virtual Celebration
- Toyota Temporarily Halts Production At Bidadi Plant
- Hyundai Tucson Facelift: Variants Explained
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review