Nissan Kicks Vs Mahindra Xylo comparison
Compare Nissan Kicks and Mahindra Xylo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Kicks Vs Mahindra Xylo on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 9.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.15 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Xylo starts at ₹ 9.17 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 12 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Kicks base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mahindra Xylo base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Kicks gets 104 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Xylo comes in 2 Diesel 93, 118 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Kicks and Mahindra Xylo
Related Comparison of Nissan Kicks
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: F1: Hamilton Takes Pole Position In 70th Anniversary GP As Hulkenberg Shocks With P3
- MotoGP: Johann Zarco Takes Surprise Pole Position In Czech GP
- Delhi's EV Policy Aims To Electrify 50% Two-Wheeler Fleet Of Delivery Companies By March 2023
- Mandira Bedi Gifts Herself A Tata Nexon EV
- Here's How Tesla's Cybertruck Saved A Woman's Life
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review