Porsche 718 Boxster Vs Mercedes-AMG GT comparison
Compare Porsche 718 Boxster and Mercedes-AMG GT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 718 Boxster Vs Mercedes-AMG GT on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 718 Boxster starts at ₹ 89.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GT starts at ₹ 2.27 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.48 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 718 Boxster base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GT base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 718 Boxster gets 295 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GT comes in 2 Petrol 469, 577 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Porsche 718 Boxster
- BMW Z4 Vs Porsche Boxster
- Porsche Cayman Vs Porsche Boxster
- Porsche 911 Vs Porsche Boxster
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Porsche Boxster
- Ford Mustang Vs Porsche Boxster
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Porsche Boxster
- Porsche Boxster Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Porsche Boxster
- Jaguar F-Type Vs BMW Z4
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota To Launch Hydrogen Fuel Cell Venture With Chinese Auto Firms
- World Environment Day 2020: 10 Tips To Make Your Vehicle More Eco-Friendly
- BS6 TVS NTorq 125 Prices Hiked By Rs. 910
- World Environment Day 2020: Maruti Suzuki Develops New 5 MW Solar Plant At Its Gurugram Facility
- EV Ride-Hailing Platform 'Blusmart' Completes Over 1.75 Lakh Zero-Emission Trips In NCR
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?