Renault Kwid Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comparison
Compare Renault Kwid and Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Kwid Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 2.92 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.01 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso starts at ₹ 3.69 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.91 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Kwid base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Kwid gets 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines, whereas the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Kwid and Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Kwid
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Renault Kwid
- MG Hector Vs Renault Kwid
- Renault Kwid Vs Datsun Go
- Renault Kwid Vs Datsun Redi GO
- Renault Kwid Vs Kia Seltos
- Renault Kwid Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Renault Kwid
- Renault Kwid Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Spied Testing In Pune During Lockdown
- BMW India Starts Operations At Chennai Plant
- Piaggio Files Leaning Three-Wheeled Patent Design With Two Rear Wheels
- Volkswagen T-Roc Compact SUV Starts Reaching Dealerships
- 2020 Kia Seltos Launched In India With 10 New Features; Prices Start At Rs. 9.89 Lakh
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?