Skoda Karoq Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee comparison
Compare Skoda Karoq and Jeep Grand Cherokee
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Karoq Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Grand Cherokee starts at ₹ 75.15 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Grand Cherokee costs ₹ 75.15 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.07 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Skoda Karoq starts at ₹ 24.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Grand Cherokee base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 10 kmpl. The Skoda Karoq base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Grand Cherokee gets 286 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 240, 469 bhp engines, whereas the Skoda Karoq comes in 147 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Skoda Karoq
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India Retailed 2948 Units In The First Half Of 2020
- Indian Brands Still Dominate Safest Cars List
- Next-Gen Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabin Previewed; Gets Up To 4 Touchscreen Displays
- Tata Motors' Global Wholesales Decline By 64% In Q1, FY2021
- Honda Invests In China's CATL, To Jointly Develop EV Batteries
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review