Skoda Octavia Vs Audi TT comparison
Compare Skoda Octavia and Audi TT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Octavia Vs Audi TT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi TT starts at ₹ 65.43 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Skoda Octavia starts at ₹ 16 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.6 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Skoda Octavia costs ₹ 15.49 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Skoda Octavia comes with a price tag of ₹ 26 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi TT base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Skoda Octavia base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi TT gets 227 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Skoda Octavia comes in 2 Petrol 148, 177 bhp engines and 141 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Skoda Octavia and Audi TT
We pit the new-generation Honda Civic against the segment benchmark, which is the Skoda Octavia and the Toyota Corolla. Does the new Civic have the goods to usurp the throne of the Octavia or will... Read More
Related Comparison of Skoda Octavia
- Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's China Sales Hit Record High In March: Report
- 2020 Mahindra Scorpio BS6: All You Need To Know
- Honda Transalp May Make A Comeback In 2021
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Deferred Owing To Coronavirus Lockdown
- MG Motor India Plans Women's Hostel Near Halol Plant
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review