Skoda Rapid Vs Volkswagen Vento Vs Toyota Yaris comparison
Compare Skoda Rapid and Volkswagen Vento and Toyota Yaris
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Rapid Vs Volkswagen Vento Vs Toyota Yaris on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Rapid starts at ₹ 7.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.29 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Volkswagen Vento starts at ₹ 8.97 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.3 Lakh for range topping Petrol model Lastly, the Petrol Toyota Yaris starts at ₹ 8.65 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.07 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Rapid base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Volkswagen Vento base Petrol returns 16 kmpl. The Toyota Yaris Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Rapid gets 109 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Volkswagen Vento comes in 109 bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Toyota Yaris is offered in 106 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Skoda Rapid
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Kia Sonet Subcompact SUV Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 6.71 Lakh
- Automakers In India Should Reduce Royalty Payments To Foreign Parents - Official
- Classic Legends Begins Export Of India-Made Jawa Motorcycle To Europe
- Kia Sonet India Launch Live Updates: Price, Features, Specifications, Images
- Tata Nexon Becomes India's First Car To Be Published In The International Dismantling Information System
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review