Skoda Superb Vs Skoda Rapid comparison
Compare Skoda Superb and Skoda Rapid
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Superb Vs Skoda Rapid on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Rapid starts at ₹ 7.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.79 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Skoda Superb starts at ₹ 29.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 32.99 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Rapid base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl. The Skoda Superb base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Rapid gets 109 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Skoda Superb comes in 188 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Skoda Superb
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Independence Day: Top Cars That Were Specially Made For The Indian Market
- 2020 Independence Day: Top Five Made-In-India Cars That Are Exported Overseas
- 2020 Independence Day: Top 5 Cars Used By Prime Ministers And Presidents Of India
- Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Spotted Testing In New Blue Shade
- 2020 Independence Day: Okinawa Offers Gift Vouchers Worth Rs. 6000 On Online Bookings
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review