Skoda Superb Vs Toyota Camry comparison
Compare Skoda Superb and Toyota Camry
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Superb Vs Toyota Camry on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Superb starts at ₹ 29.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 32.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Camry starts at ₹ 39.02 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Superb base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Toyota Camry base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Superb gets 188 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Toyota Camry comes in 176 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Skoda Superb
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 4 Toyota Employees At Bidadi Plant Test COVID-19 Positive; Total Count Rises To 18
- 2021 Lexus LS Facelift Makes Global Debut
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift With Camouflage Spotted Testing Again In India
- BMW Group Worldwide Sales Decline By 23 Per Cent In First Half Of 2020
- Tesla Model 3 Expected To Arrive In India Soon, Hints CEO Elon Musk
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review