Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai i20 comparison
Compare Toyota Glanza and Hyundai i20
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai i20 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 starts at ₹ 5.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 costs ₹ 6.89 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai i20 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Glanza starts at ₹ 6.98 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Hybrid model of the Toyota Glanza costs ₹ 7.22 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Toyota Glanza base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Hybrid counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Glanza comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 88 bhp Hybrid engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Toyota Glanza and Hyundai i20
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Toyota Glanza
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS XL100 Gets 'Buy Now, Pay After 6 Months' EMI Scheme
- Japan's Factory, Retail Sectors Slump As Pandemic Hits Auto Sector
- Ashok Leyland Introduces AVTR Modular Truck Platform With BS6 Compliant Engines
- BS6 TVS Radeon Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 750
- 2020 Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unveiled In Thailand
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?