Volkswagen Ameo Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno comparison
Compare Volkswagen Ameo and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Ameo Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 5.64 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 6.69 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.68 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Volkswagen Ameo starts at ₹ 6.04 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Volkswagen Ameo costs ₹ 7.22 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Volkswagen Ameo comes with a price tag of ₹ 10 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl. The Volkswagen Ameo base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno gets 2 Petrol 89, 82 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volkswagen Ameo comes in 74 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volkswagen Ameo and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
The Hyundai Xcent Facelift and the Volkswagen Ameo are both good-looking, feature rich and comes with capable powertrain options. So which one is a better choice? Let's find out. Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
The Baleno was a crucial launch for the market and for Hyundai too! We pit the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno, for it is the car to beat in this segment. Read More
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Ameo
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Okinawa To Offer Custom Hand Painting Service For Its Electric Scooter Customers
- Renault-Nissan Announce Plan To Deepen Cooperation To Ensure Group's Survival
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.48 Crore
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.33 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki Extends Support To Customers In Cyclone Hit Regions
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?