Volkswagen Vento Vs Toyota Yaris comparison
Compare Volkswagen Vento and Toyota Yaris
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Vento Vs Toyota Yaris on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volkswagen Vento starts at ₹ 8.97 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.3 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Yaris starts at ₹ 8.65 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.07 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Vento base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Toyota Yaris base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Vento gets 109 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Toyota Yaris comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Vento
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Kia Sonet Subcompact SUV: What We Know So Far
- Tata Nexon EV Now Available With Monthly Subscription; Charges Start At Rs. 41,900
- MV Agusta, Akrapovic Announce Industrial Partnership
- 2022 BMW X3 Facelift Spotted Testing For The First Time
- UK New Car Sales Rise For First Time In 2020 As Dealerships Reopen
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review