Volvo S90 Vs Lexus LS comparison
Compare Volvo S90 and Lexus LS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo S90 Vs Lexus LS on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus LS starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.94 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo S90 starts at ₹ 51.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 58.9 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus LS base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Volvo S90 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus LS gets 354 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Volvo S90 comes in 187 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Volvo S90
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- ZF Completes Acquisition Of WABCO's Commercial Vehicle Technology
- Anand Mahindra Says This Armoured Vehicle Is One Of The 'Meanest Machines'
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister
- Moving House With The Renault Triber
- Hyundai's New 7-Seater MPV Spotted Testing In South Korea
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?